Sunday, November 11, 2007

29

Today is my birthday and I am now one year closer to 30! I had to stop and think about that because I can never remember how old I am anymore. In honor of my birthday, we went to a movie yesterday in an actual theater while Jack played with his cousins. When we went to pick him up, JP had arranged a little surprise party where I opened some gifts and we had cake and ice cream. It was a fun day and now I only have a few hours left to use the birthday excuse to not have to do anything around the house.

Here are some photos of Jack from the past week and one from last night where JP and Todd tried out one of my new gifts--a Wii game. JP insisted Jack picked it out himself.



4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! I love Jack's t-shirt. Did his Dad pick it out?!

Erin said...

Well happy birthday to you!! I've been 29 for the last three years.
Funny thing...Mark got me a Wii too. It's kind of like the time Homer Simpson got Marge a bowling ball.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was great...looks like they're having a blast with YOUR gift!

rebecca said...

Happy happy birthday! I was going to say the same thing about the bowling ball. Enjoy!