
Jack checking out his Easter basket goodies.
New outfit for church.

We went to the Gibb's house for dinner then had an egg hunt in the backyard. Plenty of candy was eaten and JP and his brother made up several games to keep entertained (ring toss on the nieces, throw the football through the hula hoop in the air, catch an egg in a shovel without it cracking...they're quite competitive)!


What would Easter be without some Peeps? JP thinks they're disgusting, but oh how Jack and I love them.

And here you can see Jack's first shiner. More like a bruise/cut next to his eye. Not even sure how he managed this when he was playing in the back room, but I'm sure climbing was involved.
4 comments:
Peeps? Gross!!!!!
I like Peeps too! :) haha... Jack is such a stud. Him and Kenna should date when they are old enough!!!
What a handsome little man! He looked quite nice in his Easter vest! Cutie
he is such a doll!!!
Post a Comment