Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lake Powell

This past weekend we headed to Page to spend a day on the lake and visit with family. It was also the annual Full Moon Classic softball tournament that JP plays in with his friends. Unfortunately Jack wasn't feeling well on Friday and never did get off the boat to play in the water. Once he caught up on some sleep, he was feeling better for the rest of the weekend.





The Saturday night game was early enough for Jack and I to go to (most of the games were pretty late since it's an all-night tournament) and here he's enjoying a tasty slush moments before poking the straw through the side of the cup and completely soaking himself! I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of the team, but it was fun to go and I know JP had fun seeing friends from home.

1 comment:

Troy and Segi said...

It was so fun to see everyone this past weekend in Page. Teni loves playing with his buddy Jack