I got tagged and normally I'm bad at doing these so if you've tagged me in the past--sorry if I never got around to it. Here goes...
10 Things I Love:
1. my family
2. my cozy home
3. going to the park with my boys
4. taking vacations
5. The Red Robin that just opened here--I could eat there every week and not get sick of it.
6. Grapefruit--can't get enough lately. I love the new Simply Grapefruit juice which is less work than spooning out grapefruit...so delish!
7. Junior Mints
8. Reality TV competitions like American Idol and starting this week--Survivor and The Amazing Race!
9. visiting my family that live out of town
10. going to the movies with my hubby even though it only happens a few times a year
10 Things I Hate:
1. impatience
2. spiders
3. cooked vegetables
4. cleaning the bathrooms
5. hearing a balloon pop
6. getting stuck in traffic (every time we go up north)
7. being late for things
8. trying to think of gifts for my husband--he's hard to shop for
9. scary movies--not appealing at all
10. laziness
10 Random Thoughts:
1. I'm learning to sew when I can find the free time.
2. I love to play the piano and wish I could play as good as I used to.
3. I've worn the same earrings for pretty much the past decade. Just some gold hoops that I take out every once in a while. I have a hard time finding earrings I can wear that don't give me a headache. Weird, I know.
4. After we first got married, I beat my husband in a game of horse (basketball) and he will deny it to this day that I was a better shot than him; he said he let me win. Not true--I have skills!
5. I'm obsessed about vacuuming and do it several times a week.
6. I'm the only one of my four siblings that doesn't wear glasses or contacts.
7. I recently said goodbye to my 20's and turned the big 3-0.
8. I love finding a good deal and buying something on sale or with coupons.
9. I'm getting our tax stuff organized and realized we had an outrageous amount of medical expenses last year.
10. I work part-time from home and need to get back to it...so there you have it!
I tag anyone that wants to do this...but if I have to name names: Christel, Heather, Shannon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment