Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sick and Tired

We are sick and tired of being sick at our house. We went all winter without getting sick and now that it's warmer weather we've been through colds, Ryan's first ear infection, and sinus infections for me and JP. I think we're finally past it all though and things are back to normal. The boys are back to being their happy, silly selves.



4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Shelly! I've just been looking through your blog and want to leave comments on everything :) Your boys are so cute. Our lives are so similar right now, we're just doing the girl version :) I'm sorry you have been sick - it's the worst! I hope you're all better for a long time!

Steph said...

What cuties!! You look great! I hope the sickness is out of your house finally!! This winter has been horrible..Noah has never been sick and this year I can't seem to keep him well!! can't wait for the good weather..maybe that will help!!

Valerie said...

That baby is so flippin' cute. It was good to see you and hope you had a good time with your sisters and mom. Saw Betsy walking around the hotel in her jammies! It was funny. Thanks for all of the recommendations. Glad you're feeling better. Let us know when you'll be up!

Troy and Segi said...

Hey Sis!..lol:) we are practically family now..right?..or soon to be. Anyways, I love the picture of you and Ryan...too cute!