
The most exciting development in the past month is Ryan can
finally sit on his own! He enjoys being on the floor surrounded by toys and once he's had his fill, he'll clench his fists and start yelling until I come pick him up. He's pretty stubborn and will let you know if he's not happy with something. For example, the one time during the night he wakes up to eat, he starts yelling as soon as I come in the room like I can't feed him fast enough. Once he's done eating, he yells to be put back in his bed so he can resume his precious sleep. Ryan wakes up very happy in the mornings and gets so excited to come around the corner to the living room and see Jack. He loves his big brother, but usually from a distance. If Jack gets in his face, Ryan always looks past him to me with a worried look like "save me!" He's a good eater and seems to enjoy baby food more. He loves snacking on Cheerios and will still go crazy for whatever someone else is drinking. He had a rough period for a while there where he kept getting sick, but hopefully we're past the ear infections and all that fun stuff now that the weather is warmer. I predict by next month, he'll be able to crawl or something close to it. He tries so hard to manuver around to get what he wants, but rolling and scooting backwards will have to do for now. We love our blue-eyed boy.

3 comments:
He is adorable! I love the toy collection in the tub.
Can't wait to see him!
Love his little furrowed brow. And that shirt...I tried to get it online and they were out already.
Post a Comment