Sunday, September 13, 2009

Preschool!

Jack started preschool last week and is having fun with his new teacher and friends. I went to an open house with him the week before he actually started and I think he thought I would always be going with him, but so far so good on being dropped off and picked up a couple hours later. It's always fun to hear about what he learned and see how excited he gets about telling me.

Lately he's into getting dressed himself and he does of good job of making sure his outfit matches...some times it matches a little too well.

The other day Jack came in and told me he was "hungry, thristy and watchy." I asked him what that meant and he said he needed a snack, a drink and a show to watch! Here are some more fun pictures of our fun little boy...




3 comments:

Jill said...

I think he looks a lot like Daniel when he was little ... then again he could look like JP too I just never saw JP when he was little! ;)

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I am so glad Ry and Jack are in the same class. We need to get them together to play sometime!

Mary said...

Such a cute boy! It was so fun to see all of you this summer! We need to get together more often.