
Jack occassionally calls us by our first names instead of mom and dad. Except my name sounds more like "Shawly." I asked him since when did he stop calling us mom and dad and his reply was "yesterday." Noted. He's very excited for Halloween and we recently took a trip to the pumpkin patch at Staheli farm with the cousins. I'm looking forward to Jack's little preschool party this week to hear the fun songs he's learned but is too cool to share with me when I ask!
***
And at nearly 13 months, Ryan is getting his first tooth! He had one rough day and night, but seems to be feeling fine now. I'm sure more teeth are close behind--I just hope this doesn't mean he's about to become a picky eater like happened with Jack.
Costume pics coming soon...
2 comments:
They are both so cute and growing so fast!
"mom" and "dad" get so boring sometimes...way to mix it up Jack! Oh and happy birthday Friday(?)
Post a Comment