Jack is one very entertaining boy and just now tried to negotiate his way out of brushing his teeth and getting ready for bed. He loves to play super heroes and make "movies" which he acts out with his action figures. He titles the movies and comes up with some pretty creative things that he gets from who knows where...like "Hulks Big Adventures in Wonderland" and "Fushion Fall: Super Heroes vs. Kung Fu Guys." When I call him to dinner or to get ready to leave, I usually always hear, "Hold on, the movie's not over yet!" Maybe he'll be a director someday!? Another thing he loves to play lately is "Mom and Dad" (I called it playing house when I was growing up). He assigns the roles and JP is always the dad, I'm the mom, he's the kid and Ryan is the baby. You have to use a different voice than your regular one but other than that, we can pretty much go about our normal routine even though we're playing! Don't try switching up the roles though--he doesn't go for that.
Jack is usually a sweet big brother and loves to include Ryan in things, but he also takes it upon himself to boss him around or order him to stop crying when he's upset. The other day I was telling Ryan to bring me back my cell phone before he could cause permanent damage and I hear Jack say to him, "Ry-boy, if you touch my mommy's phone again, I'll punishment you."
He loves to make secret handshakes or wrestle with Dad and play games with Mom. He of course still loves cartoons too much--his current favorites being Garfield and Scooby-Doo. He also loves preschool, his new Sunbeam class, play dates with his friends and cousins, going to the library, collecting McDonald's Happy Meal toys (an annoying result of JP working next door and knowing the manager), eating cereal mixes, dancing to music, and really anything fun with his family!
4 comments:
Those pictures are too cute! Happy Birthday Jack. I hope Ryan didn't get too bad of a punishment.
Hooray! Happy Birthday Jack, hope you had a fun party!
Ahh....such a cute boy. It was fun learning more about him. Happy Birthday Jack!
Happy Birthday Jack!
What a fun boy he is!
Post a Comment