Out of nowhere, Ryan has started throwing tantrums when he doesn't get his way or for no apparent reason at all. This face he's making is something I see a dozen times a day. Jack has something he wants and he wants me to do something about it. (Cute outfit Jack)
But...when he's not constantly begging for food or fighting with his brother, he's really a sweetheart. He's obsessed with playing catch and chasing after balls. He'll throw a ball, run after it, repeat. All day long. He gets into too with some serious concentration; getting up on his tippy-toes after finally releasing the ball and looks at you like he just did something so cool. I play fetch with Ryan more than our dog! He also likes to snuggle/suck on his beloved blanket that is so worn out it will probably fall apart before he outgrows his attachment. It's a small quilt JP's mom made for him when he was a baby so it's seen plenty of wear before Ryan, but no other blanket will do for him. It's soft, the material is worn so thin in spots you can see through to the batting, and it has yarn ties that he loves to pick at with his little finger or stick in his mouth. I've thought about trying to make something new to replace it with, but he probably wouldn't go for it at this point. He'll love it while it lasts though. And I love how easy he goes to sleep with it. I don't want to find out how he'd do without it. He'd have to be pretty tired which has been known to happen...
2 comments:
That is adorable! Yeah, number two child picks things up A LOT quicker than the first! :) Good luck with that. And I love that he is attached to a blanket. So cute!
I love Ryan's little pouty face, he's so cute!
Post a Comment