Jack has also been really into drawing and coloring lately. I'm sure every mom feels this way, but I love how creative he is and how no matter what he draws--animals, people, monsters...everything has two eyes and a big smile.
Ryan loves to do whatever Jack is doing so that results in more than a few fights during the day, but every now and then they play really well together--usually when Ryan is willing to let Jack boss him around. When Jack doesn't want Ryan bothering him, I'll hear him say, "Ryan, go ask mom for a snack...don't you want a snack?!"
A couple weeks ago when we were at Sand Hollow, Jack caught his very first fish! He was pretty proud even though he didn't want to hold it for a picture before they let it go.
Ryan thinks he is a fish and you really have to watch him at the pool because he's pretty fearless. The other weekend when my sisters were visiting, we were all at the hotel pool and Ryan decided to just step off the edge and sunk like a rock before I hurried and grabbed him. When I pulled him up he wasn't too worried and ready to go again. In the picture below he's getting ready to jump into one foot of water and waiting for everyone to watch him. I can't tell you how many times a day I hear, "MOM, WATCH!" He'll say/yell it over and over until I tell him I am watching and then he'll do his trick--usually jump off some furniture--then say, "Did you see?" Over and over again!
3 comments:
Love the new header and all the pictures--your boys are too cute!
I love the look on both their faces in the last one!
Your boys are so freakin cute. I sure love that Jack. I love having him over. It must be a 2nd child thing to be fearless because Parker was the same way. He has calmed down a bit, luckily. Where was that last picture taken? It looks like a fun place!!!
Post a Comment