Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Additions

We have two new nieces/cousins we just got to meet this past week. Daniel and Fiti had a baby girl on Wednesday and named her Indie. We only got to visit in the hospital for a little bit, but it was nice to hold her and hear her tiny newborn cry.

And last weekend we headed up north to meet my little sister Betsy's baby, Lindsay Lu who was born a few weeks ago.


It was sweet to see Ryan loving on both babies and whispering "Hi" to them or patting them softly. He loves playing with the baby dolls when he goes to nursery so I think that's what I'll get him for his birthday later this month--against his Dad's wishes! I think he'll make a good big brother someday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

How freakin' cute. I love new babies. I love when little kids are excited about them too. Getting baby hungry???