
*During this month the weather started warming up and we've been spending more time outside. We've made it to the hotel pool a couple times to swim and both boys are looking forward to taking lessons this summer.
*When we're not outside, the boys are making messes inside or having Dad help build an ultimate fort complete with movie player. (It's good to see pictures like that and be reminded of when they play good and get along because they sure love to fight lately!)
*Another current outdoor obsession is blowing bubbles. Lola can be very annoying about it since she loves to chase and eat the bubbles, so I liked Ryan's solution of getting out of her reach but still teasing her.
*This is the month we're thrilled that Ryan decided he was willing to be potty-trained. I was about ready to give up for a month and try again, but he suddenly decided to start telling me when he needed to go and we haven't looked back. I made him a sticker chart with a picture of his reward at the end--a set of Lego guys I planned on ordering online. Jack was always encouraging and helped with the sticker selection, but other than those efforts--it was all Ryan and waiting for him to come around. Since the photo was taken, that chart now has three times the stickers. I haven't got around to taking it down yet...or ordering his reward! Nice mom, I know, but that boy has more than enough Legos!
2 comments:
Cute pics! That is so nice that you get to go swimming at the hotel. I'm so glad for your sake that Ryan is potty trained, isn't it amazing what these boys will do for legos!!!
Lego guys! Perfect. I'm TOTALLY going to try that. You're next one better be a boy or else how else are we going to get ideas for our identical children? :)
Post a Comment