Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st Day!

Jack was soo excited to start school on Monday that it took him forever to fall asleep Sunday night. He had a great first day and loves going back each morning.



He's in the AM kindergarten class with Miss Jacobson and a few of his friends from the neighborhood. He really wants to walk to school since it's just down the street and I say when I'm not so heavy and it's not so hot.



Just for fun, here's a look back at his first day of preschool last year. Not a huge change, but he has outgrown that shirt he was wearing at least.



2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad that he and Parker are in the same class! He is such a cute and good little boy! It's crazy how fast these kids grow up!

Brandt said...

Not cool Jack, Not Cool. How in the crap did you get five and not tell me.