Welcome to our blog! We wanted to have a place to post photos and keep in touch with family and friends we don't get to see as often as we'd like. Hope you enjoy it. Come back often to check it out...I'll try to update on a regular basis.
So cute Shelly! We need to do this too. You are so up on the times. I am still printing pictures and sending them with envelopes and stamps. So 2006! Had a great time and hope you did too. One day we'll go up without the kids. Ahhh. Thanks for all of your hospitality. We really appreciate it. I'll be back so keep it fresh!
4 comments:
Love the blog! I can't wait to see more pics of Jack. And the rest of you too, of course!
This is a great way to stay in touch, here is our blog: http://memarkandmarlo.blogspot.com/
Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
Oh joy! I will be looking every day! I can't believe how big Jack is! What a cutie!
So cute Shelly! We need to do this too. You are so up on the times. I am still printing pictures and sending them with envelopes and stamps. So 2006! Had a great time and hope you did too. One day we'll go up without the kids. Ahhh. Thanks for all of your hospitality. We really appreciate it. I'll be back so keep it fresh!
Post a Comment