Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weekend Fun

This past weekend we went to our friend's cabin up Cedar Mountain. Jack had a lot of fun outdoors and especially loved the swings.

Fishing--not so much...

Here's a shot of the baby deer that live in the field behind our house. Pretty random to think of deer in the desert during the summer.

4 comments:

rebecca said...

That picture of JP and Jack is beautiful! Looks like a fun weekend!

Erin said...

He is such a cutie! Are you coming with JP to Las Vegas?

Shelly said...

I don't know if I'll make it to Vegas!? My 10-year high school reunion is that weekend and I'm trying to decide if I want to go. Are you going?

Erin said...

Yes, and Mary will be there too! It would be fun for all of us to get together and for Jack and Marlo to meet!