Wednesday, December 17, 2008

About that snow...

So it finally snows here, and quite a bit from what I hear, but of course we were out of town and missed it! We spent four days in probably the one part of the state where it didn't snow over the weekend! Actually, there was a little snow on the ground and we woke up to snow yesterday when we left, but it's definitely nicer to watch it snowing from indoors than drive home in bad weather. I guess that's all I'll get so far this winter.
We did have a nice weekend though staying with Katie. We blessed Ryan on Sunday at her home and it turned out pretty nice even though my family couldn't make it because of bad weather further north. Our plans kind of came together last minute so sorry to the family we didn't get the info. to in time. Ryan was a good baby for his first road trip, but picked up the bad habit of wanting to sleep in my bed only. Hopefully he's back on track after a couple days at home. And of course Jack was in heaven playing with all his cousins. The first morning he woke up at Katie's, he was so excited he couldn't stop bouncing! He slept on the huge bean bag in her theater room and told me he "loved his new bed!" Since we've been home, I've already heard a couple requests to go back.



We have three different advent/Christmas countdowns going in our home and I still can't believe there are only 7 days until Christmas! I don't know where the time has gone and I still have lots to do. I really think I'm an organized person, but it sure doesn't seem like it sometimes. I will get Christmas cards out this year though--I don't plan on missing two years in a row!


(Here's your photo Bets--and thanks for the idea Rebecca!)

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Love all those boys! Is that Hayley in the picture? She looks like Emily! (Or is that Emily? :))

Love how your countdown turned out. Cute!