I wish it would snow, but fake snowflakes on the tree will have to do here. Ryan loves staring at the lights. Jack however, informed me he doesn't like the tree now that it's decorated. He wanted it to stay "regular" without all the ornaments added!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love little Ryan. What a fun first Christmas. My boy, on the other hand, just a little bit wilder.
looks really cute...the tree and baby.
Love your tree, and love the picture of baby Ryan under the tree. So cute!
The tree looks amazing Shelly. Baby Ryan is so cute. That 2 month picture is great. He is a VERY good looking little guy. Can't wait to see him in person. And Jack too!
I lay Jordyn under the tree all the time, she loves it. Ryan is getting so big and he is so darling!
Post a Comment