Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tricksy

For the most part, Jack talks really well and everyone can understand him. Every now and then though I have to guess at what he's trying to say because it sounds nothing like what he means. Here are some of my favorite mispronounced words and their real meaning!

bisker (speaker)
weerwo (weirdo)
noid (nerd)
ridicleous (ridiculous)
kellers (Skittles)

A few weeks ago my parents came down to visit and Jack was calling both my dad and mom Grandpa. I kept trying to correct him and tell him it was GrandMA, but he just didn't catch on. After a long day of visiting and playing, we were in his room getting him ready for bed and I heard him working things out saying, "The guy is Grandpa and the girl is GrandMA." And now he can't say Grandma without adding extra emphasis on the MA!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love that he was talking to himself. Your parents haven't changed a bit.

CLUFF FAMILY said...

How cute, YOu lil guy is so adorable. He's gettin so big!

rebecca said...

Darling pic of Jack with yoru parents. I saw them last weekend at Keren's wedding. Like Erin said, they haven't changed a bit. Wish we could have seen you! Maybe at the next big event. :)

Christel Stearman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.