(I realize this sad blog was in need of an update and Jack always wants to help me at the computer so I let him choose some pictures and I typed everything he told me to say. He was surprisingly brief, but at least there's some new pictures to look at!)
"This is my three-corner hat from preschool. It's broken now. Ryan pulled it to pieces."

"Sandman won Spiderman in good-guys vs. bad-guys."

"My tattoo melted in the shower."

"Mom, just put 'Zachary'. That's all I want to say."

"I need more sleep."
8 comments:
Oh I love it! Tell Jack he did an awesome job and he should do more posts.
Oh my goodness how cute is he!! Cute post!!
That is the funniest post. Tell Jack thanks.
Priceless!
Love your guest post-er. Not that I don't love your posts as well :)
I want to steal that idea! I loved it. He is so cute. At least Ryan tore the hat to pieces. I think I just threw Makenna's away!
What a great idea. Tell Jack he did awesome and that I'll read his blog any day.
so cute! can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment