(I'm late posting this, but I don't care to admit how long it took me to make a simple collage with only five pictures! I have to decide on photos, edit and crop them to fit the layout, change my mind a few times, forget how to do things, then finally finish. It's a good thing I'm starting small with my goal to capture something every month and turn it into an album. How I'll ever make a book of the whole year with all the photos I want to include is beyond me. Starting small is better than nothing though, right?)
1. We celebrated Valentine's Day and made cute cards for Jack's preschool party. He decorated a hat and sack for his goodies, and we also got a fun package in the mail from Grandma.
2. We've been loving the warmer weather and have gone to the park a few times to play and have a picnic.
3. We got to see baby Indie and kiss her cute cheeks while visiting with Daniel's family when they passed through on their trip to Vegas.
4. We showed our love for each other this month not just on Valentine's Day, but every day like when Jack gets home from school. Ryan gets so excited and immediately empties Jack's backpack to see what he brought home; preferably something edible like this Cheerio necklace they're sharing!
5. We returned to the golfing range after a winter break and the boys loved trying to hit balls and copy Dad.
1 comment:
I love your goal. I think it's such a cute idea and I love the colage. I can't even imagine figuring out how to do that! My favorite has to be the one of the boys sharing the cheerio necklace, that is way funny!
Post a Comment