
Sunday, June 26, 2011
boys of summer
I just downloaded over 100 pictures off my camera of our summer adventures so far. Needless to say it will take me a little while to sort through and share some, but in the meantime I don't want to keep my handful of readers waiting for an update! This photo sums up a lot...the boys have been playing so well together and having lots of fun at home. They also refuse to wear shirts saying they're going to "be in boobies all day." And they do. I'm sure it will be one of the highlights of their summer.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha ha! Love it. They look so happy to be together. Such cute boys.
So cute. Glad to hear you are doing well and that you are excited for your new little one. Can't wait to hear the name you all like.
Post a Comment