We've been spreading the news so it's no secret we're having another
boy! I've been thinking/hoping girl for so much of this pregnancy, but the day before my ultrasound I was at the fabric store and I decided to pick up half a yard of this cute print that was better suited for a boy than a girl because I figured I should accept the reality that I will only be a mother to boys! I'm fine with this. In fact a few people asked me if I was disappointed, but I'm not at all. Sure, I had hopes for shopping for cute headbands, frilly skirts and little Mary Jane shoes, but I'll have to buy those things for nieces and stick with the [boring] t-shirt and shorts wardrobe I'm used to.
I'm just thrilled everything looks good and we have a healthy baby boy to look forward to. I was so nervous before the ultrasound that something would be wrong, but thankfully it was all good and how can you be disappointed with that. The boys are thrilled and JP was grinning non-stop during the appointment. We have a name we all like so hopefully that sticks for the next few months and everything continues to go well. In the meantime, we'll continue getting ready and while there will be less shopping and less decorating to be concerned with, there's still lots to do...including enjoy the summer with these two busy boys.
3 comments:
The shopping part is a bummer. But, yeah, our lives are even more intertwined now!! I'm happy for you. 3 boys is going to be a wild ride. :)
Those pictures are absolutely priceless! Poor puppy. :)
Congrats on baby boy #3! I can't get over the boys/girl ratio in your family!
That's awesome. Congrats!!! We are also having a boy but we have nothing saved. We've got to do some major shopping with this baby and that=mucho dinero!
Post a Comment