Sunday, December 4, 2011

One Month

So much has changed already since Nash turned one month old on 11/11. In keeping with the tradition my Mom started with Ryan, I'll take his picture every month with the stuffed animal she gave him and track how he grows in pictures. As expected, he's not a fan of posing for me yet but still looks cute even when he's making faces.



It has been quite an adjustment going from two to three kids even though Nash is a pretty good baby.  There is just a lot more going on during the day than when the other two boys were little so I've had to get used to juggling everything all while feeling a lot less productive.  I know he won't stay this little for long though so I keep reminding myself to just enjoy the time it takes to feed him or rock him to sleep.


Speaking of feeding, this baby is a piggy!  I've never had to nurse so much and and I even supplemented with bottles early on.  Luckily he's starting to go longer stretches now and then, but the first half of the day he wants to eat every two hours at least.

Nash loves hearing his big brothers playing around him and it's usually easier to get him to fall asleep when they're being noisy compared to when the house is quiet.  He loves the attention they give him first thing in the morning and he's starting to smile more and more.  We survived the first month!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Check out that little pot-belly! He is, like all your boys, adorable!

Erin said...

He's still darling! It's always a good feeling when you survive month one.