Saturday, December 17, 2011

Two Months


Nash is all smiles at two months old.  He had his check-up last week and is continuing to grow at a rapid pace.  He weighed 12 lbs 12 oz and falls in about the 75th percentile for height and weight.  We'll see if he can keep this up and be bigger than his "big" brothers.  I never know what the day holds as far as when (or even if) Nash will nap, but he continues to sleep long stretches at night so I'm grateful for that.  I've also never had a baby that won't take a pacifier so it's been an adjustment when it comes time to try and get him to sleep.  He likes to be rocked, but you have to pace around and keep moving.  No sitting or standing in one place--he really makes you work for it.  He continues to light up when he hears his brothers enter a room and is content to watch them play and be a part of the action.

He of course still loves to eat and eat and even started the lovely habit of puking afterward, which doesn't seem to bother him one bit.  I'm laying off the dairy for a little while to see if that helps, but we're not too worried since he's not bothered by it.  I just need to remember to keep a bib on him or be ready for it--I don't need any more reasons to constantly be doing laundry.


It looks like his eyes are going to stay blue so Jack may be our only brown-eyed boy, but lucky for us, they're all very cute!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

He is so adorable Shelly! I can't wait to see him again!

Elaine Bowman said...

Now that is a JP face if I ever saw one! Love it! <3