My baby is getting too big all of a sudden. Now that he sits, he's content to play on his own more often and before I know it--he's going to be mobile and all over the place. For now he hasn't figured out crawling or standing up to furniture, but he scoots backward when he lays on his tummy on the floor and manages to get stuck in random places.
At his 9 month checkup, he weighed in at nearly 18 pounds, putting him in the 10th percentile for weight. Compare that to the 97th percentile for head circumference! I love how the pediatrician carefully explains that what this means is 3 out of 100 boys will have a head larger than his. Don't worry Nash, it worked out fine for your brothers.
Nash has some white-blonde hair starting to fill in and even stick out in some places. Still no sign of teeth, but that's normal for my boys. He loves clapping and making noise including saying, "da da da" all the time. Nash has a habit of pinching the inside of my arm when I hold him and I've got the bruises to prove it. I try to clip his nails a couple times a week because in addition to pinching, he loves to grab at my mouth when he's nursing. Not fun getting my lips scratched several times a day.
Nash loves food and gets mad at me if I don't feed him baby food fast enough. He still goes bananas if someone has a drink around him and they don't offer to share. I wish I could say he was still sleeping great, but he bumped up his nighttime feedings to two instead of one and we're still trying to get back on track. He just doesn't like missing out on any of the action and lets you know he's not happy about bedtime.
Nash loves looking for Lola first thing in the morning, playing with his brothers and making messes, "helping" me vacuum, snacking on anything and everything he can get in his mouth, being outside, and of course--being held by his mom!

1 comment:
That is the cutest little boy I have ever seen! Can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment