Nash is one busy boy at 10 months. He still isn't crawling, but manages to move all over by scooting around. He loves to play with his big brothers' toys--mainly by dumping them out, and he loves anything he can bang or use as a weapon (golf club, spoon, light saber). Its been kind of a rough month for this baby ever since he started teething. He got his top teeth first and the bottom two aren't far behind. I've never had a baby get teeth while still nursing and that's the only comfort he wants in the middle of the night so we've both been getting less sleep. He's still pretty happy for the most part, but he has a temper that flares up pretty quick when something upsets him. I joke that he's my "mean baby" because he likes to hit and bite, but I don't think he's being mean on purpose...most the time! He says, "mama-mama" a lot and "da" when he sees Lola or gets excited about something like going outside. I can't believe we're so close to the one year mark--I just want him to stay my baby longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment