We're all enjoying our first week home with Ryan. My mom has been here to help out with the boys--especially keeping Jack entertained. He'll miss having someone to play trick-or-treat with (yes, he's made it a game to practice up for Halloween I guess!) and I'll miss having such a clean kitchen, but we'll manage fine on our own soon enough.
Ryan is a pretty good baby and lets me get a few hours sleep at a time during the night. I know he won't stay this tiny for long so I'm enjoying it while it lasts!
10 comments:
thanks for the update. I have been dying to come over, but wanted to give you time to adjust. I have Jack's new blanket for his big boy bed all finished...
we will be over soon
Cute pictures. Is Jack yawning, or growling? Dana
I love the pic of Ryan with his hand on his face. So cute!
You have such cute kids! Is Jack transitioning well with having a younger brother? Its so nice to have help from family. If you ever want to bring Jack over to get some free time(even just to go shopping) don't hesitate to call me, Teni would love to have him over.
The baby is so cute Shelly. Is he DeWitt or Chambers? Can't wait to see for myself. Hopefully it is soon while he is still small. Keep posting- this is good stuff.
First off- LOVE your hair and second you look so good! I'm glad that all has gone well so far at your house! That is so funny that Jack likes to play Trick-or-Treat!
What a nice mommy. Tell her hi for me. I love the look on Ryan's face in the third photo. So cute. And it cracks me up because Jack and Ethan are SOOOO much alike. Ethan's also been playing trick or treat and he loves Kung Fu Panda.
Hang in there. It's gets really good and "do-able" come month two.
Hello, It's Hayley (Tom's wife)...I have seen your blog on Troy & Segi's. Just wanted to congratulate you on your new little one! Looks like everything is going good, I love newborns...ENJOY!
Like the new look of the blog! I can't wait to see that baby.
So congrats on the baby!!!! He is so cute and so is Jack. I wish him and bentley could be friends and Ryan and Hamilton could be too! You guys just need to move up here :) I hope your doing well. How are you adjusting to having another little one? Isn't just so fun having two boys? Well, again congrats to the cute family we miss you guys!
Post a Comment