Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More snuggly baby...





8 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh sweet little love! That's such a precious pic of you with Ryan. I love new babies. Soak him up!

patrice stanford said...

WOW...I'm impressed... a DeWitt baby that doesn't look TOTALLY like a DeWitt baby. He is co darn cute!!!! You look great too.

Debbie Gisle said...

Shelly! He is a doll!!! Good thing I'm already pregnant because these pictures are making me seriously baby hungry!

Steph said...

Shel both your boys are beautiful! Way to go mamma!! I hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Oh man he is already looking bigger. I want to see him so bad, it's just finding time to come up. Stupid 1st grade.

Ben and Jenny said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations!

Adam and Abby said...

He is so adorable. Congratulations! I hope you are surviving. Those pictures make you want to just snuggle him up. Also your hair looks really cute. Hope everything is going great.

Abby

Troy and Segi said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! he kind of looks like a little man.