Saturday, October 4, 2008

Finally!!!

I've been meaning to try and post some pictures all week, but obviously I've been a little occupied! My sister told me she checked the blog about 99 times on Wed. and now I'm finally getting to posting!

Ryan Walker DeWitt was born just after 10:30 p.m. on 9/29/2008. He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 in. long. My labor was very similiar to what it was like with Jack--contractions starting the night before and 24 hours later, we finally had a baby! This time we made it to the hospital a lot sooner though so that was nice.


Jack loves being a big brother and keeps asking me when Ryan will be bigger and can play toys with him and walk and talk!



And Happy Birthday yesterday to the new daddy! Sorry it wasn't the most exciting celebration, but you know we love you!!

15 comments:

Bishop Fam said...

Congrats!! He is so cute. I love the pictures of Jack. He looks so happy!

rebecca said...

Oh sweet perfection! He is so cute, Shelly! And Jack looks so cute as a big brother! Jack and Ryan (the names) go so great together. They sound like brothers. Congrats!!!

ash said...

Shelly he is so cute! Our babies have the same birthday. How fun! Too bad I didn't find out until after we left the hospital. Hope everything is going well for you and your new babe.

Troy and Segi said...

He's a beauty. Congratulations, he is so darling. I love his name especially his middle name.

Mary said...

What a beautiful boy.

I think you gave JP the best birthday gift ever!
I hope you are feeling well and have a quick recovery.

Lyndsi said...

YAY! You finally had him. Congratulations! He is adorable and I'm so glad that Jack is a good big brother! Just send him down the street if you get stressed out. Kenna would love to have him over!

nana said...

Two very handsome boys, that's for sure. Happy Birthday JP. I think you gave him a terrific b-day. How are you going to beat that kind of b-day present? Ryan looks very alert all ready. How sweet. Hope you are well (and able to rest up a bit). Congratulations!

Steph said...

Shelly he is beautiful!! Congrats! I am glad that everything went well. have fun with your 2 darling little ones!

Dana G said...

I can not wait to see him and play with Jack.

Erin said...

Shelly:

Congratulations! He's super cute. I love the fourth picture of him. Was he early? I'm glad everything went smoothly and Jack is adjusting well. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Jill said...

Congratulations to a family of FOUR! He is so cute and Jack looks so cute holding him. Yeah for you guys!

Linds said...

That is so great! Congratulations! He is darling and Jack is a pretty handsome older brother too!

Heather said...

Yay he's here! Congrats!

Goodfellow Family said...

Congrats Guys!! So fun, two little boys. Boys are the best. Hopefully recovery will go well for you guys. Loves! Sarah

Erin said...

Congratulations! He's soooo cute!