My baby boy is already two months old now. He's starting to outgrow some of his clothes and we'll find out at his checkup next week how much he weighs. Ryan has a cute personality and breaks out in the biggest grin when he first wakes up in the morning. He loves his big brother--especially when Jack gets right in his face and talks to him. He also loves baths and showers and gets pretty angry every night when I take him out to get dressed. I wonder how long he'd stay in the water before getting sick of it if I didn't make him get out!? He's still not the greatest sleeper at night, waking every 3 hours to eat like clockwork. He'll take good naps during the day and sometimes will go 5-6 hours between feedings if he has a long nap. He likes to go on car rides, be carried in the sling and just be held in general which I like to do! If you ask Jack what Baby Ryan likes to do he says, "eat, sleep, and poop" which I guess pretty much sums up his day!Sunday, November 30, 2008
2 Months
My baby boy is already two months old now. He's starting to outgrow some of his clothes and we'll find out at his checkup next week how much he weighs. Ryan has a cute personality and breaks out in the biggest grin when he first wakes up in the morning. He loves his big brother--especially when Jack gets right in his face and talks to him. He also loves baths and showers and gets pretty angry every night when I take him out to get dressed. I wonder how long he'd stay in the water before getting sick of it if I didn't make him get out!? He's still not the greatest sleeper at night, waking every 3 hours to eat like clockwork. He'll take good naps during the day and sometimes will go 5-6 hours between feedings if he has a long nap. He likes to go on car rides, be carried in the sling and just be held in general which I like to do! If you ask Jack what Baby Ryan likes to do he says, "eat, sleep, and poop" which I guess pretty much sums up his day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is looking more and more like Jack! Gotta keep those handsome DeWitt looks going!
What a cutie! I love those kissable cheeks! I hope you are adjusting well with 2!!
Oh my heck! He is so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment