This monthly update is a little late, but it seems like hardly anything has changed since the two-month mark anyway. Ryan is still a cute, smiley baby who wakes up a lot during the night and loves to eat. He's outgrown a lot of his clothes and got a new wardrobe for Christmas since the 3-6 month clothes I saved of Jack's are for warmer weather. Ryan still has blue eyes and it seems like they'll stay that way but we'll see. He tries to suck his thumb pretty often, but ends up getting frustrated when he gags himself or pokes his own eye! He loves lots of attention and getting smothered with kisses. I'm moving him out of my room this week across the hall to his own room in an effort to have us both sleep better. I really can't complain though--he's such a sweet baby! The other day JP was talking to Ryan saying, "Are you a Daddy's boy?" Jack let him know that he was a Daddy's boy and Ryan is Mommy's boy. He's definitely a mamma's boy and we'll end it on that note since I just pecked this post out with one hand since Ryan won't let me put him down!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
3 Months
This monthly update is a little late, but it seems like hardly anything has changed since the two-month mark anyway. Ryan is still a cute, smiley baby who wakes up a lot during the night and loves to eat. He's outgrown a lot of his clothes and got a new wardrobe for Christmas since the 3-6 month clothes I saved of Jack's are for warmer weather. Ryan still has blue eyes and it seems like they'll stay that way but we'll see. He tries to suck his thumb pretty often, but ends up getting frustrated when he gags himself or pokes his own eye! He loves lots of attention and getting smothered with kisses. I'm moving him out of my room this week across the hall to his own room in an effort to have us both sleep better. I really can't complain though--he's such a sweet baby! The other day JP was talking to Ryan saying, "Are you a Daddy's boy?" Jack let him know that he was a Daddy's boy and Ryan is Mommy's boy. He's definitely a mamma's boy and we'll end it on that note since I just pecked this post out with one hand since Ryan won't let me put him down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh the joys of motherhood and typing, cooking, cleaning and doing everything else with one hand!! I am glad you guys have a blog, this way we can keep in touch better. Your guys family is so cute!!!
Your boys are beautiful! Aren't they so much fun!! I do feel like I want them to stay little though..Noah is so independant and I am not loving it so much!! Each stage is so much fun though...boys are crazy!!
Post a Comment