Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crazy Busy

Life has been so busy around here lately, but what else is new!? At least we're having fun and trying to get some things done once in a while. Today I discovered a way to keep Jack entertained for hours. I cleaned his room from top to bottom, organizing and putting all his toys away because I was tired of stepping on them all over the house. Well apparently it made everything he owned like new again and he spent all afternoon playing with his toys like he never knew he could have so much fun with them. Of course I'll be stepping on toys again in the middle of the night, but it was worth it.
As for Ryan, the kid cannot stop drooling! He puts whatever he can get his hands on in his mouth and that usually means his clothes or blanket is sopping wet. He's so giggly lately and even in the middle of the night when he gets a messy diaper that's loud enough to wake me up across the hall, I'll go in his room to change him and he'll squeal like he's so excited to see me. Really he's excited for the possibility of eating yet again, but I won't complain about lack of sleep in this post. Instead here are cute pictures from the past month...





6 comments:

Steph said...

I love it! Your boys are so cute. I cannot believe how big your baby is getting! It sounds like things are going well!!

Emily said...

Cute dimples!

Mary said...

You have such a beautiful family! Other than exhaustion, it sounds great!

Jenny said...

It seem like we see Jack way more than we see Ryan. These pictures make me miss him. I know that is kind of stupid because we live so close. Maybe he is just getting big too fast.

Heather said...

Shelly,

Your kids are so darn cute. And I loved how you decorated your Christmas tree.

Erin said...

Cute pictures! Little Ryan is adorable.

And Ethan has Jack's Elmo slippers and Bounceback racer. I swear they are twins!!!! :)