
Ryan is as busy as ever at nine months old. He scoots around on the floor and gets red knees after a long day of playing and trying to follow me everywhere I go. He's definitely attached to his mama--more than I remember Jack being. He was sleeping good at night until we went out of town and now we're working on getting back to a better routine...and then I'm sure we'll start all over again after the next trip! He's a good eater and especially loves feeding himself things like Cheerios and crackers. He still loves bath time, but it's trickier now that he's mobile and can't sit still. He likes going for walks and thinks he's pretty cool sitting in the wagon with Jack, but walks as far as the mailbox down the street will have to do for now since it's so HOT out. And it's probably just a coincidence, but I'm pretty sure he's close to saying "mama" since he starts whining "mmmmm" when he's upset. Jack is convinced too and always gets excited and says, "brother can talk!"
2 comments:
Shelly he sounds precious!
Holy cow! How can he be nine months??? He is so cute.
Andee still can't say mama ... she calls me NaNa. Oh well at least she calls me. ;)
Post a Comment