Just before dinner on Wednesday, he was playing with his cousins and came out of his room crying saying he was hurt. As he gets closer to me I see his hand is bloody and I grab it to see where he's cut when I realize the blood is from his head and it's dripping down. Long story short, the gash was deep enough to require three staples that the doctor put in while JP held him down. Gross. They don't seem to bother him at all even though I cringe every time I help him pull a shirt over his head. The headboard in the background is what he whacked, but I'm not sure if he was jumping on the bed or what happened exactly.
Luckily he's a tough kid. I'll remind him of that when we go to get the staples taken out on Monday!
4 comments:
Poor little guy! I love the new header.
That picture makes me cringe, but he does look very tough and brave.
oh my gosh, how scary that must have been! I'm glad he's okay.
Won't leave much of a scar in that location. Glad it wasn't more serious. This won't be your only mishap with boys! There will be plenty.
Post a Comment