Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's that time of year

Last year we didn't have good luck with our family pictures so I was happy to find someone new who did a very good job and didn't cost a small fortune. It's not easy to get both boys looking at the camera AND smiling, but we did the best we could and here are some of the pictures that didn't make it on our Christmas card.

(Jack fell asleep on the car ride over so he's not fully awake in this first one!)

The Boys



To all family and friends: if you didn't receive a Christmas card from me last year or you moved during the last year, email me with your address (shellydewitt(at)gmail(dot)com) so I can send you one if you like!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh I LOVE those pictures so much. You did really good finding a photographer ... I am still struggling with finding one here!

Hayley said...

Your pictures are so cute Shelly. I just love them!

Betsy said...

You got some really cute ones. I can't wait to see the Christmas card now.

Erin said...

Wow! Love those photos especially the first. And have you colored your hair? It looks darker. I like it!

Mary said...

really great pictures...can't wait to get my card!

Steph said...

Love the pictures! Your family is beautiful.

Ben and Jenny said...

hey Shelly,
Do you mind if I ask who did your pictures? My parents are looking to get a big family portrait done in St. George and I am having a hard time finding someone. Thanks and your family is adorable!