Just in time for Christmas, Jack has strep throat and Ryan has croup. Lovely. Actually it's not too bad since Jack felt better as soon as he started antibiotics and Ryan is pretty good during the day and just has a harder time at night. Luckily its been a few days and JP and I feel good so hopefully the worst has passed. On Monday Jack fell asleep on the couch while I was fixing his lunch--which he never does. Later that evening he was complaining his neck hurt and we finally figured out it was his throat and took him to the doctor's once he really started complaining. The next morning he walked into the living room and said, "What the heck? I'm me again!" He was so happy to be feeling better and I'm happy he'll have a fun Christmas still.
Here's our card this year:
1 comment:
Your family is so adorable! I apparently don't see you enough because when did Ryan grow up?!
(I want to post about my stockings soon but I need to finish the darn things first! It's probably a bad thing that I have until next Christmas to do so :)
Post a Comment