are keeping me busy as usual. We're having fun decorating for the holidays and getting ready for all the festivities. Jack is loving listening to Christmas music and pretty much demands it whenever we're in the car. If it's not a song he can sing along to, he asks me to switch it to one he knows. His favorites are Santa Claus is Coming to Town and The Chipmunk Song! Today he made a list to get ready for Christmas and when he came to show me he explained that it was Santa's Naughty List. The unlucky few who made the list were monsters and his cousin Dewy because "he bitted me." I don't know when this alleged bite took place, but good thing for Dewy that Jack isn't really in charge of who gets a visit from Santa.Ryan is busy walking all over the place now--it's kind of funny to see him wandering from room to room trying to keep up with his brother. He's got a total of three teeth coming through which should only help his healthy appetite. He loves to eat and it's so nice in contrast to Jack's picky eating habits. He's added another word to his vocabulary, "ball", and he loves trying to play catch with whoever is willing. Other than that, we only hear yelling and plenty of "MOMMA!"
I started my shopping early this year and feel more organized, but the month is still going by too fast. Hopefully I figure out our Christmas cards soon and get something in the mail in time!
6 comments:
Darling boys as usual. Don't you love their chubby little hands. Would love a Christmas card if you have extra.
What cute boys!!!! I wish we lived close to each other, our boys have soooo much in common and are so close in age!!!
Love that picture! Did you take it? What kind of camera do you have?
It was fun to see you last month and finally meet Ryan in person. I felt like I already knew him.
Enjoy!
That should be your Christmas card picture ... it is adorable!!!
So nice to be getting some comments! Rebecca, I just have a point-and-shoot Canon...I didn't take this picture. We had some done a couple months ago and I'll share more soon. This isn't the original either--the color was changed in Photoshop.
Shelly... your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment