Jack was back in the swing of things on Wednesday and so excited to start another year of preschool with his friends. This year he goes three days a week instead of two and has a different teacher and much bigger class, but he wasn't the least bit nervous and was a little perplexed why I had to drive him on the first day when he was hoping to get picked up by his carpool!

The other day Jack had this conversation with me while I made the boys lunch...
"Mom, did you know I'm a big kid and I know everything...except how to read? And Ryan is getting pretty big--he just doesn't know things yet."

Yes, Jack is smart but luckily he doesn't mind going to school even though he thinks he knows almost everything there is to know! And yes, Ryan is getting big, but luckily he's still my buddy at home and we have some fun together during our time alone.
3 comments:
That Jack cracks me up!!! He is so freakin cute, they both are. I'm glad that Parker has him as a friend. He is such a fun kid to have around. I'm looking into getting a bigger vehicle so that I can help carpool. Hopefully I can get something sooner than later!!!
Jack is getting so handsome! and lil' Ryan is so stinkin cute.
I wonder who else in your family thinks they know everything? Too bad you can't cough under your breath and say JP on a comment post.
Post a Comment