Ryan loves to do whatever Jack is doing so that means he thinks he needs his turn at playing video games. If it's a game requiring a controller, Ryan thinks he's playing when it's not even turned on (a trick JP used with Jack up until a few months ago)! But then there's the iPod with a couple games including Ryan's favorite--Angry Birds. He can figure out how to get where he wants and make things happen, even if he replays the same level over and over. If the iPod is ever left in his reach, he'll snatch it up and play right where he's standing--or laying if that's more comfortable...

It's kind of cute how into it he is, but it also gets old real quick when I hear arguing over "my turn...it's my turn now!" He loves one of the games Jack got for Christmas--Lego Indiana Jones. Or as Jack says, "Indian and the Jones." There is one thing Ryan loves more than video games and once again it's because he needs to be doing whatever Jack is and in this case it's Lego's. They still spend lots of time throughout the day building and breaking and building again. Everything Ryan makes has a guy with a boat and when he's not playing with Lego's he's asking, "Where my guy at?" Lately he has to set his last creation for the day by his bed at night. I'll usually hear more clicking as he's supposed to be going to sleep, but I let him do it for now because then I don't have to lay on the floor by him and he still goes to bed pretty quick. Lucky for him he has a patient big brother who shares his toys, except the ones he puts out of his reach so they can't be destroyed.


It's kind of cute how into it he is, but it also gets old real quick when I hear arguing over "my turn...it's my turn now!" He loves one of the games Jack got for Christmas--Lego Indiana Jones. Or as Jack says, "Indian and the Jones." There is one thing Ryan loves more than video games and once again it's because he needs to be doing whatever Jack is and in this case it's Lego's. They still spend lots of time throughout the day building and breaking and building again. Everything Ryan makes has a guy with a boat and when he's not playing with Lego's he's asking, "Where my guy at?" Lately he has to set his last creation for the day by his bed at night. I'll usually hear more clicking as he's supposed to be going to sleep, but I let him do it for now because then I don't have to lay on the floor by him and he still goes to bed pretty quick. Lucky for him he has a patient big brother who shares his toys, except the ones he puts out of his reach so they can't be destroyed.
3 comments:
That is so cute! I can honestly say dido to almost everything. It sounds like my boys too! I figure it's not such a bad thing that they love to build. And as long as they aren't spending their whole day "gaming" i think it's great. I don't know Ryan that well but I sure love that Jack of yours, which tells me that I would adore Ryan too!
Their facial expressions in that video game photo cracks me up!
A very cute problem.
Why is it that boys are so into video games? My 6 year old son would play all day and night if I let him and my 3 year old son would watch and/or play all day too. My three girls have palyed for like an hour of their whole lives put together. What is in that Y chromosome?
Your boys are getting so big! And they are adorable. Maybe we'll see you this summer when we're in Utah?
Post a Comment