Tuesday, January 3, 2012

late to the game

About a month ago I went into Verizon to replace my ancient cell phone and they pretty much laughed at me when I asked what choices there were if I didn't want a Smartphone.  The salesman and my husband convinced me to go with an iPhone and now there's no going back.  I LOVE it.  One of the best parts is always having a camera with me to snap pics I wouldn't normally get.  I've only downloaded a couple photography apps, but its been fun playing around with things so far...



 I loved our neighbor's "snowman"

 Christmas afternoon

The cutest baby even when he cries.  Actually this is him trying his hardest not to cry but it's been a whole two hours since he ate and that's cruel.

Much better!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

That is the cutest little sad face I have ever seen! He is so adorable!

Erin said...

And our lives coincide once again. I just got an iPhone too. HA HA HA! I swear your posts just make me laugh since we live such similar lives.

Heather said...

He is such a cute baby! It sounds like I need a smart phone too! Brent got me a kindle fire for Christmas & I'm just discovering the possibilities:)