Nash, Nash, Nash...you keep me so busy that I never have time to take pictures...let alone share them on this blog. At three months old, you love your mom and dad to hold you, your brothers to get right in your face to talk to you, and to eat and eat all throughout the day! You don't love naps and choose to sleep 20-30 minutes at a time when you feel like it, but for the most part you're a pretty happy baby. You were sleeping so well at night going from 8:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. before wanting to eat, but that didn't last so I'm back to getting up with you in the middle of the night! You've caused me some stress with your sleep habits making me question if I know what I'm doing this time around, but after reading several books your dad got me at the library I'm a little less high-strung about the whole thing. You're just very different than your brothers were and that's okay! It's very easy to get you to smile and your big brothers try so hard to get you to hold onto a toy or somehow be a part of what they're playing. I know they can't wait for you to get bigger, but I prefer you small and cuddly for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What an adorable little boy. We're not going to recognize him by the time we see him again.
Post a Comment