Jack,
On January 24th, you turned six years old! You are my happy, helpful, fun, creative, sensitive, smart, oldest boy and we love all that you bring to our home. Some of your favorites at this age are building legos, playing with your friends or cousins, playing your DS, having fun with your family, watching shows like Phineas and Ferb, going to the library, going to gym, coloring, and snacking!
You love playing Super Mario Brothers as a family (Ryan's controller doesn't have batteries!) and have an amazing memory of where every star coin is hidden, instructing us where we need to go. One day you even decided to illustrate the different levels and I stole this page from you to save.
You are a great big brother and while you and Ryan have your moments, you usually play so well together and I know he loves following you around. You are super helpful with Nash and never like to hear him fuss or cry so you're quick to entertain him or let me know when I need to pick him up because he needs me!
You love school and are learning to read right now. Your teacher tells me you're pretty shy, but also smart and she loves having you in class. You tell me all about the friends you have at school, who you sit by and what you have for snacks. I love how you don't leave out any detail when you're sharing something about your day.
You had a party with a few friends this year and we went to play games at Fiesta Fun. We had a Phineas cake and some "Top Secret" party favors and it was fun making the whole day about you. You picked to eat out at Black Bear Diner--who doesn't love breakfast for dinner? Speaking of eating, you're starting to get a bigger appetite and slowly but surely starting to grow! I can't believe you're already six...it doesn't seem that long ago that you were my chubby baby in the picture below. I couldn't be more happy with the six years we've had so far though. Love, Mom






2 comments:
Happy birthday Jack! Your family is very lucky to have you.
Sounds like it was a great birthday, Jack!
Post a Comment