Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More cousin fun...

A couple weeks ago, my sister Emily and Jack's cousin Brody came to visit and keep us company while JP was out of town. The boys had a few fun days with time spent at the park, swimming in the backyard, and playing with toys. Unfortunately Jack spent too much time being a bully as well. Hopefully Brody will still want to come back and visit soon!

Then last weekend we went up north to see JP's sister and attend her girls' dance recital. Here they are posing in their cute costumes...

Jack especially loved playing with baby Zaya. He would constantly hand her toys and say, "here you go." I think he'll be a sweet big brother (I hope, I hope!). And speaking of that--we find out next Friday what we're having...can't wait!


3 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for letting me and Brody come hang out earlier this month. Don't worry, no permanent scars!

The Beckstrom's said...

So so cute. Kids are so hilarious!

Steph said...

so cute! He is such a doll! any news yet on what you are having?