Jack and JP are both now sporting their summer buzz cuts. It's getting easier to cut Jack's hair now that he's older--bribing is still involved though. Jack is loving playing outdoors lately while it's not too hot yet. He has quite the imagination and it's funny to overhear his conversations while playing make-believe. I have to watch him close though because he will not leave the strawberries we planted alone. Once he had one taste of a ripe strawberry, nothing stands a chance to grow long enough to turn red--he picks and eats them while they're still green and the size of a marble! That kid loves his fruit. I'm glad he likes it so much but I can't figure out why he'll try and love something like grapefruit on the very first bite, but he won't even taste something like corn on the cob or
any other vegetable! How does he know he doesn't like it just by looking? He eats dried peaches and they don't look appetizing, but he won't try snap peas and they don't look that different from grapes!? I guess I can't complain since I know where he gets his picky eating from.

Also back for the summer...the deer that live in the field behind our house. This will be the first year we have our fence and they can't come into our yard. It's always cool to see them up close, but at least now our garden stands more of a chance...well, except for the strawberries.
And stay tuned this weekend for the big announcement--boy or girl!? Me and JP are both thinking it's a boy so we'll see. (And yes, it's not a good sign my belly is this big already with so long to go!)

3 comments:
Cute picture! I love the belly shot. I can't wait to hear the big announcement!
Shelly-
i can't wait to find out what you are having. It seems like everyone that is due around October has so far been having girls!
By the way, if it makes you feel any better my belly is totally sticking out way more than yours. I've also added quite a few pounds to my hips and my behind! Isn't pregnancy fun!! :)
Your belly is so cute!!! I love it. Thats funny Jack won't eat any veggies! At least he is getting some nutrients though!
Post a Comment