Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary lovebirds!
Happy Anniversary!Good job and keep up the good work...you two crazy kids!
Happy Anniversary...I forget that you got married right before me! Can you believe it has been 8 years?? I hope you are feeling well and that things are good with your pregnancy! Steph
Happy Anniversary!
AAAWWW! U are so cute! hope everything is going well! Can't wait to hear what that baby is!
happy anniversary to you, happy anniversary to you, happy anniversary dear...Dewitts..happy anniversary to you.I cant beleive you are at #8. Ill be #9...WOW.Love you Shelly
Congratulations! Hope you had a great one!
Okay, you guys are still in love. Cute. Great. We want info about this baby. Any news yet?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy anniversary lovebirds!
Happy Anniversary!
Good job and keep up the good work...you two crazy kids!
Happy Anniversary...I forget that you got married right before me! Can you believe it has been 8 years?? I hope you are feeling well and that things are good with your pregnancy! Steph
Happy Anniversary!
AAAWWW! U are so cute! hope everything is going well! Can't wait to hear what that baby is!
happy anniversary to you, happy anniversary to you, happy anniversary dear...Dewitts..happy anniversary to you.
I cant beleive you are at #8. Ill be #9...WOW.
Love you Shelly
Congratulations! Hope you had a great one!
Okay, you guys are still in love. Cute. Great. We want info about this baby. Any news yet?
Post a Comment