Jack enjoyed the petting zoo and even got to brush this little goat...

Here JP is showing Jack how to rope a cow. In case you were wondering where he picked up his skills, it's from watching Walker Texas Ranger.
On Saturday we went to the parade downtown. It was much better than the parade we went to on the 24th even though some of the floats were kind of strange. The kids got plenty of candy thrown their way--even things like frisbees and Otter Pops!
I'm not sure what Zelzah is, but the men cruising in these little cars were pretty funny to see.

Overall, a pretty fun morning. Jack's favorite part was probably after the parade when we stopped at Frei's fruit stand to get some peaches. He ate an entire peach on the drive home and even sucked on the pit until I made him give it to me. He loves his fruit!



4 comments:
You take the best pictures Shelly! And you're such a good writer. I've missed reading your blog since my computer has had issues.
I love how your family is always so busy. Jack's a cute kid and lucky to have such a great mom. I can't wait to see you with two! I have a feeling little man won't slow you down! :)
He must get that Walker Texas Ranger watching from his uncle Wally.
Such cute photos! I'd love to see one of you!
Hi Shelly,
I came across your blog when I was on Monica Worthens blog, then I went over to Troy and Segi's blog. It has been years since I saw you guys. Jack is Adorable! Congratulations on your upcoming addition to your family.
Jenny Hamilton Bigelow
Good thing you explained that picture of J.P. I thought he was twirling one of those ribbon battons.
Post a Comment