
Jack needs a little help when it comes to blowing bubbles. He ends up tasting the wand because he gets it so close and gets frustrated when nothing comes out. Lola is poised and ready to jump at the first sign of a bubble. I should take some video of her going bananas trying to eat each bubble before it hits the ground--she absolutely loves chasing and eating them.

And just to show what 6 weeks to go looks like...
Not much longer at all. I need to finish getting the room ready and unpack my baby clothes and see what I still need to buy to be ready...like diapers! I keep thinking this baby will come early so I guess I better make sure I'm ready.
10 comments:
You look great and you are TINY! I'll be checking your blog often for updates.
Shel you look great! I bet you are getting excited! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one!! Good luck these last couple weeks!
That belly is still pathetic!! You look great Shel. The cutest preg. girl I think I've ever seen. It's not supposed to look like that. I felt Nikki was coming early, just like you feel, and she did. One week early. Better get ready!
You look good Shelly! Can't wait to see you guys.
I agree with Val. That isn't what 6 weeks is suppose to look like. You still have your old figure, it's amazing!
You look amazing!
love that photo of them fishing.
Shelly
This is Scott. This baby better not get in the way of our boating trip to powell.
Six weeks to go looks good on you. You look so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the little love. Yay for brothers!
you look awesome for only having 6 weeks left. Jack better soak up all the time he has with you and JP before the baby comes.
U r such a cute prego lady! Can't wait to see this little one!
Post a Comment