Saturday, September 27, 2008

Countdown

We are counting down the days to when our baby arrives and I can't believe it's about time! I've had such a smooth pregnancy and everything is ready and waiting. I've been cleaning and organizing all week; both to have a clean house and hopefully jump start some contractions!

And speaking of counting down the days...Jack is SO excited for Halloween this year. He keeps asking when he gets to trick-or-treat so we made a chain for him to tear a loop off every day until the big day. He finally settled on a costume so we started working on that. We also found this mask when I got the Halloween decorations out. He's terrified of it, but decided to try it on for a few seconds to scare everyone. Should be a fun month.

9 comments:

Emily at The Fine House said...

Hi Shelly-
I'm glad you found us. This is why I love blogging-I get to stay in touch with people I would never see otherwise:) Your little boy is adorable and it will be fun to have brothers, but I'm warning you, it does turn into double trouble pretty fast! Congratulations and tell JP we said Hi

Lyndsi said...

Good luck with the baby!!! That is funny you guys made a chain for Jack because we have one for everything up to her birthday! Let us know if you need anything.

PS. If Jack needs a job, we are looking for volunteers for the haunted house! :)

Troy and Segi said...

Making a chain is a great idea to countdown the days till Halloween, I think I am going to have to try that. Good luck with everything and I hope you have a great labor and delivery.

Brandt said...

Shelly-
You are so good. You have a clean house that is already decorated for Halloween! Oh man, I'm behind. Good luck and can't wait to see your newest baby boy soon!

Valerie said...

Tell Jack I was shakin' in my boots when I saw him in that mask, mickey mouse shirt, and NO pants. Super Spooky!!! Can't wait to see him again and the baby too.

Auntie Ann said...

He is so darling! Tell JP happy early birthday!

patrice stanford said...

happy birthday jp

Mary said...

JP, blog about baby Ryan...please, please!...Uncle Wally didn't supply me with enough details!

A photo would be lovely too!

Heather said...

Would you get that kid out allready? I am so excited to see him. Or is it out allready? I can't wait!