Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Almost Spring!

We've been enjoying some warmer weather and spending more time outside. Jack loves going to the park and on Sunday afternoon we went for a walk and visited the duck pond.

In other news, Jack had his 2-year checkup today. He weighs 26 lbs and is still pretty short for his age, but growing like he should since his last visit. He wasn't a fan of the shot he had to get, but he quickly got over it once we left and he could pick a sucker. I feel like he's
changing so much--even in just the past couple weeks. He's talking all the time now and tries to copy whatever we say. He's growing up too fast!

2 comments:

Erin said...

He looks so grown up since we saw you guys!

Linds said...

Hey it's Lindsey Terry. I found your blog when I was on Jill's. How are you! Your little guy is so darling! Talk to you soon!